Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Purple and Yellow

For the past month Kaitlyn has preferred to use only two crayons; purple and yellow. I try to get her interested in the other colors but she wants nothing to do with them. She can even say purple and point it out on her clothing.

Looks like she is going to be a Laker fan!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know,I know, what is with the paci in her mouth? She was sick last week, remember? I felt bad for her and all she wanted was that damn thing so I gave it to her. Now I have to work on getting it back down to naps and bed time again. Sometimes I wish she never got into paci's and other times, like last week, I am thankful she has something to sooth herself. Talk about a love hate relationship. Once she has all her teeth in the paci's are going to mysteriously break...

No comments:

Post a Comment