Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Counting

On Sunday when we were at Kaitlyn's cousins house we practiced counting. Normally she will randomly say a number like "two" or "five" and some times she would say that number where it belongs, for example I would say one, she would say two, I would say three, she would say four. That has only happened a couple of times and only after repeatedly counting before hand.
Well the girls were wanting to play with the aquadoodle mat but it only has one pen so while Katherine was doodling I sat Kaitlyn in my lap and pulled out a magnet board like this one: B. Toulouse only smaller. I started writing the numbers as I counted to 10. Kaitlyn just sat and watched while Katherine joined me. After about the 5th or 6th time Kaitlyn started saying the numbers with us. It was so cute!
I can now say she counts to 10 ~ well sort of, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment