Monday, April 30, 2012

BelVita

I am not sure how many of you are like me. Growing up I always ate breakfast, as an adult I always ate breakfast until I had my daughter. I no longer have the luxury of leaving my house at 7:30am to get to work. Now I have to be out the door a little before 7am in order to get Kaitlyn to daycare and make it to work on time. I use to wake up at 6am watch the news for a half hour, get ready then eat my breakfast after 7am. Now I get up about 6:15am, rush to get myself ready by 6:30am, get Kaitlyn up and dressed then head out the door. I know, I know, why don't I just wake up earlier? Because I hate mornings. Waking up at 6:15am is already hard enough. I could probably get up at 6am again, which I will have to start doing once I start teaching, but that still does not leave me with enough time to eat breakfast. I have been surviving on coffee till 11am for a year and a half now.
Anyways, Vons started carrying this new product called BelVita and had a ton of high value coupons for them so I picked up a box to try them out. OMG they are so good! I really like the apple cinnamon flavor and the box contains 5 packs = perfect for a work week. So now I can eat breakfast again. I suggest you give them a try if you are like me and don't have time for breakfast.
That is my PSA for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment