Monday, April 16, 2012

Cancer

Cancer is a scary word. I hate Cancer and would never wish it on anybody. I have seen many people fight it, a few have beat it. All I can say is it is not a pretty fight.
My wonderful in home daycare provider just informed me that she is fighting breast cancer. I am so upset. It took everything in me not to break down and cry in front of all the kids. She has started chemo and will have surgery once the tumor shrinks.
Kaitlyn absolutely adores Gracie. She has been going there since she was just under three months old. Gracie's house is Kaitlyn's second home. I could not imagine taking her any place else but there. Please keep her in your thoughts and send positive vibes her way. She has requested that the kids keep going to her house. She hired a helper and her husband is around on the days the helper is not able to be there. Gracie LOVES her job and ADORES all the kids she watches. I am so blessed to have been able to take Kaitlyn there from the start.
This is Gracie and Kaitlyn on her first birthday:

No comments:

Post a Comment