Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beach

Today was the first time I took Kaitlyn to the beach. I know, why did I wait so long when I live so close to the beach?  The answer is, I have no idea what took me so long. It has been so long since I have been to our local beach that I almost forgot how to get there (drive down one street till I hit the beach) and almost forgot to bring quarters for the parking meeters.
Well we made it there just fine, I did not make any unnecessary turns resulting in us getting lost. I had a lot of stuff to carry so Kaitlyn walked (holding my hand) all the way to the spot we claimed as our own. We had to climb down a lot of stairs, I should have taken the ramp, but Kaitlyn did great.
Turns out Kaitlyn is a fish like me. She wanted to be in the water the entire time. We only ended up staying for one hour because I got tired, LOL. I had to hold her hands the entire time she was in the water because even the smallest wave seemed to knock her over. We were only ankle deep... Overall it was a great day.
I cannot wait to go again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment