Friday, July 20, 2012

No Paci?!

Yesterday David washed Kaitlyn's bedding and forgot to put her paci's back in bed. When Pam came home with Kaitlyn and put her to bed she could not find the paci's. The end result, first night ever - no paci. I got home right after Kaitlyn was put to bed so I did not want to go in her room. If I did go in there she would have never gone back to sleep. I just waited to see what would happen with the video monitor in hand. To my surprise she did great! She did not ask for them at all; she did look for them but went right to sleep with out them.
After she was asleep I went in her room, picked up all the paci's and put them in a Ziploc bag. For now I am hiding them in the kitchen just in case this was a fluke. I am ready for her to be done with paci's but at the same time I am not. My plan was to wait till she had all her teeth, we still have 8 to go.
At any rate, I am going to keep going with this to see how she does. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment