Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anniversary

I am officially a crapy wife. I forgot that yesterday was our anniversary! Isn't it normally the husbands that forget stuff like that? David got me flowers and a gift card to Macy's to buy school clothes. :)

On another note, it has been one week since the paci incident. I think I am ready to toss them in the trash. Tonight I will hold my paci tossing ceremony to make it official. I will post pictures later tonight.

Did I mention that I had an interview at a local high school yesterday for a teaching position? I feel the interview went well. I originally wanted to teach middle school but after meeting with the administrators of this high school I am excited to get a chance to work there. It is a very small school with about 25 teachers in total. They don't have EL students at the moment which would relieve some pressure off of me. I will keep you posted on what happens. If I do get a call back from them the next step would be to present a sample lesson to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment