Friday, July 27, 2012

Ah Work...

This is a little snap shot of the kind of things I deal with every single day.
Background: I never lie about payments to vendors. That is the one thing I pride myself on to make sure at the very least there is trust in our professional relationship. This is an email conversation that occurred yesterday:

Vendor:
Christina,
 Can you please confirm check is going out today via Fed Ex overnight-  B (my boss) said he signed the check.
C
********
Me:
He did not sign the check. He had to leave early. It will be going out tomorrow.
 
~~~ At this point I had already left for the day so I did not get to see the email emails that followed till this morning.~~~
*********
Vendor:
Christina,
 I am sure K (her boss) is not lying- he said B signed the check … Let me call him.
*********
My Boss B: 
 When I spoke to Ken I was already on my way to the airport.
B-)
*********
My Boss B:
So C you are sure that K is not lying, but you are implying that Christina is lying about something that Christina knows for sure and K can only guess?
How insulting is that???
B-(
*********


I cannot believe that C would even say that. Thank goodness I did not see the emails till this morning, that would have ruined my day for sure. And my boss ROCKS!  
Slap in your face C!

No comments:

Post a Comment