Monday, June 11, 2012

Tested out my study plan

So far I have been able to stick with the study plan I came up with the other day. The only thing I don't like about it is it does not leave me enough time to study for the CSET. I need more hours for that one right now. But then again it has only been a few days. There might be times that I finished my home work in other classes so I could use that time for the CSET.
I am 100% up to date on my homework for all classes and turned in my challenge assignments for the computer class - so I don't have to take it.
For some reason I am so nervous that I will get behind on homework. I guess that is a good thing since I seem to be able to manage it so far.
Shame on me - I did some of it at work.....   But only while reports were running so I could not really do anything else at that time anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment