Monday, March 19, 2012

Cold and Windy


This weekend the weather was horrible. It rained all day Saturday so we were stuck in side watching TV and finding other things to occupy our time. Sunday the rain had stopped but it was very windy and cold out side. I did not want to spend all day cooped up inside again so I made it my mission to get the both of us outside for a short walk. After Kaitlyn’s nap I bundled her up in her snow gear and braved the wind and cold. I wish I would have taken a picture of her in her get up with her sunglasses on. She looked like a little snow bunny in training. I have to admit that it was not actually cold enough for snow gear but I needed an excuse to get at least one use out of it before she out grew it. I purchased it for her first trip to the snow that has yet to happen…

No comments:

Post a Comment