Monday, October 22, 2012

passed out

Last night was only the second time ever Kaitlyn has fallen asleep on the couch. I have fond memories of falling asleep on the couch with my mom or dad and being carried off to bed. Some times I would fake being asleep just so I could get carried to bed.
At any rate this was the first time I got to carry her to bed. I loved every single minuet of it. She snuggled up next to me right when I put her in my arms. I looked at her beautiful little face the entire walk to her bed. Yes I know I am a sap!
Here is Kaitlyn passed out on the couch:
The reason she was tuckered out enough to fall asleep on the couch is because she did not take a nap. She decided it would be better to play quietly in her room for two hours instead of sleeping. She does this about once a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment